Google+ What I Made Today: A Simple Realization

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Simple Realization

Back in early September I painted this watercolor out on the deck as I witnessed the bees and birds enjoy the abundance of love that the blooming sunflowers offered. It was just one of those generous summer days, ya know?

I love this painting and have wanted mat and frame it for my own little hut. Yet I also wanted to share the joy, the peace and the love that it gave me.  I toyed with cutting it up into ACEO size pieces so that I could share this verve and keep a snippet for myself. This morning I woke with the realization that I could shrink and print the image and share it intact.

As it is, so shall it be. The image you see here is now one in an edition of six. Simple.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cheerful piece!

Zom said...

It is beautiful. And the lazer printer is a wonderful thing.
thank you for your touching comment on my blog.

Kim Caro said...

i love your 60s feel to your art.

Divaeva said...

I love this! <3

Kim said...

I love it - what a ray of sunshine. I'm so glad you did not cut it up.

Kendra aka Athena's Disciple said...

So pretty. This and other similar pieces remind me of stained glass, only painted. :)

Sweet 'n Sassy Baby said...

Love the colors!