Google+ What I Made Today: Time

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time

I made tea. Hot herbal tea, and lots of it! I sipped it all day long, indoors and out. I made a great omelette for brunch, with sauteed fennel, onion and pepper from the garden, and seriously sharp Vermont cheddar. I made big pot of - yep!--you guessed it: Garden soup. I made time to play with a recording program. I made time to watch football and I made time play with paints, gels, collage and such ...

... and now it's time to switch from hot tea to red wine and have a bowl of that hot garden soup!

3 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Tea and soup sure sounds good!

Unknown said...

yum!!! sounds perfect for the chilly fall day it turned out to be! i couldn't believe it this am..... it was like someone turned down the thermostat overnight! :)

Anonymous said...

What a busy and productive day you had!