Google+ What I Made Today: Two Humble Pleas

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two Humble Pleas

If you like my little works of art . . . 

You can purchase this little print of mine from HOST - Helping Others Street Team. All the proceeds from items sold in their shop go to fellow Etsy creatives in need. You can learn more about the team at their blog.

Also, this ACEO set is an entry in the POEST Elements Challenge. If you like it, you can vote for it (#4) here. Or just click in the image! Voting ends October 31!


Thanks for considering my two humble pleas!

6 comments:

Field Notes said...

Those are so pretty!

My Inspired Reality said...

I love your work and I voted for you:):)

Blackfeatherfarm said...

What an interesting blog ! I checked out the zombie artwork on the other blog too, quite amusing.

Anonymous said...

Those cards are fabulous. Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I cast my vote. ;-)

Kim said...

I got it, I got it, it's mine now! I love the sunflower and now it's mine! Yeah!!!!