Google+ What I Made Today: August heART!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

August heART!


August arrives (can you freakin' believe it?) and I'm declaring it a month for heartful Art: August heArt!

August heART is a month-long artful, heARTful blog party celebrating the heat of creative passion in the heat of August (in my little corner of the word, that is)!

So I invite you visit here every/any day in August to share a post to your creative expressions with us throughout the month of August!

I'll be posting daily (crazy, eh?). It might be a quick sketch or doodle, a painting or art journal entry, a collage or mixed media piece, or even a work in progress!

Whatever heART you create in August, I hope you'll stop by here to share it with us!

And, of course, when you share your link here be sure to stay true to the Blog Party concept and visit the links of our heARTful posters to thank them for their for their inspiration and their generous heART!

I'll be doing my best to visit every link to enjoy the heARTful inspiration that's shared all month!

Are you in? Hope so!


7 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

sounds like fun, if i have time i will be joining you! xo

ps i would so enjoy taking an evening walk with you ;-)

Sharkbytes said...

Hmmm- I might manage ONE

w said...

What a wonderful & fun idea! I'll be stopping by as often as I can :)

GlorV1 said...

Sounds like fun. Perhaps on Fridays I can join you. Have a great day.

Carol said...

OH what fun ! I'll try to show up as often as possible ... Art every day is a blessing.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thanks all. I hope to see you all throughout the month and some of your heARTful expressions!
And Sharkbytes, that would delight me! :)

Carrie Lynn said...

new post for your August heART campaign on my blog in the morning!

http://edgeofthewildwood.blogspot.com/

what a great idea! wish I'd thought of it:)

-Carey (wildwood)